This privacy notice outlines the ways in which any of the personal information which is collected about you during the course of your visit to www.learnsimplebusinessskills.com is stored, shared and used.
Please make sure that you read this privacy notice along with our terms and conditions carefully. Customer use of this website signifies that you are happy and give your consent for your information to be used in the ways which are outlined in this privacy notice.
- How we collect information about you
When you use the website www.learnsimplebusinessskills.com information about you will be collected in the following ways:
- When you visit the website and engage with the website by filling in forms. For example, if you contact us via the contact form or when you provide your personal information in the form to create an account.
- If you communicate with us via telephone or email.
- Personal information we collect about you
During the course of your visit to this website then we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Contact details including your name, email address and telephone number as well as your billing address.
- Information regarding the items you have purchased and downloaded with us.
- Billing information and any transactional information about the purchases that you have made with us.
- Your personal marketing preferences, for example if you are happy to receive occasional marketing and promotional emails which we think may interest you.
- Information collected automatically
When you visit the website www.learnsimplebusinessskills.com then we may also collect some information about you automatically. This information that is collected automatically can not be used to identify you personally.
We may do this by using cookies or other similar technologies. A cookie is a small text file which is then stored on the hard drive of your computer or browsing device. This type of information could include any of the following:
- Information about the device that you are using to access the website, as well as your operating system and IP address.
- Your username and password information.
- Information about your visit to the website, as well as information about any of the websites that you visited prior to this website.
- Reasons for processing personal information
We may process the personal information that we collect about you for any of the following purposes:
- In order to provide you with information about the products and services that you have requested from us, such as responding to contact requests and sending you updates about any orders that you have placed with us.
- For administration purposes and to be able to help us to run and manage the website more effectively.
- To monitor and improve customer experience on the website.
- To improve our products and services.
- To offer customer support.
- To inform customers of any changes made to our products and services.
- To perform market analysis.
- In order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Legal basis for processing personal information
We will only ever process the personal information that we collect form our customers when we have a legal basis to be able to do so. This may include some of the following reasons:
- When you have given your consent for us to send you occasional marketing materials.
- When it is in our legitimate business interest to do and when we need to do so in order to fulfil our business obligations to you.
- When we have a legal obligation to do so for example if we need to respond to a government request or comply with the law.
All of our customer personal information is stored in a safe and secure way. All personal information is safeguarded using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
We will only ever keep your personal information for as long as we need to, and after this period it will then be securely deleted.
- Sharing your personal information
We may share some of your personal information with limited third parties but only for the following limited reasons:
- In order to conduct research or analysis.
- In the event that our business is involved in a merger.
- If we are under a duty to share some of the information in order to comply with the law or an investigation.
- Your rights
Under the rules of the General Data protection Regulation then all customers as data subjects have the following rights with regards to the collection of their personal information:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to amend your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to request that your personal information is erased.
- The right to restrict the ways in which your personal information is processed.
- The right to receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding your personal information.
- Changes to this policy
- Contacting us